Employment Opportunity-Business Loans Officer
We currently have an employment opportunity for a Business Loans Officer. South Lake Futures is a community based, federally funded Business and Economic Development organization delivering the Community Futures Program and community economic development in the communities of East Gwillimbury, Georgina and Brock.
The Business Loans Officer will report to the General Manager and is responsible for the general operations of the Commercial Loan Portfolio, providing business information and consulting services to clients and all administrative aspects of delivery of the Investment Fund and Regional Relief and Recovery Fund across our service area.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated excellent communication and organizational skills, work well in both a team environment and independently. The ideal candidate will possess:
- A post-secondary degree, ideally in the areas of Business, Commerce, Economic Development, Finance or have related experience;
- Aptitude to problem solve and pay close attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team while consistently presenting a professional attitude and demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills, communications skills, sound judgment and strict confidentiality;
- Working knowledge of software programs including MS-Office, Excel, Outlook, and the ability to learn loan management software;
- Experience in business loan management, including preparation of security documents and working knowledge of the Personal Property Security Act; providing business counselling, financial analysis and business plan assessment, public speaking experience and ability to liaise with relevant organizations will all be considered assets.
Applicants shall have a valid G Ontario Driver’s License and access to an automobile. To apply, please submit a Cover Letter and Resume by email to email@example.com to the attention of:
South Lake Futures
183 The Queensway South
Note: Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.