Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF)
The Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF) provides financial contributions (interest-free loans) to help support fixed operating costs of SMEs, where business revenues have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. The Fund, valued at more than $962 million nationally, is delivered by Canada’s six regional development agencies.
In southern Ontario, $252.4 million is available as follows:
- $213 million for SMEs facing financial pressure; and
- $39.4 million to provide rural businesses with access to capital and technical support, delivered by southern Ontario’s Community Futures Development Corporations.
Funding available through South Lake Futures
In order to provide targeted assistance to the small towns and communities they serve, CFDCs will focus on assisting “main street” businesses, such as retail shops, restaurants, corner stores, and businesses of strategic importance to their communities, with loans up to $40,000.
Eligible CFDC applicants must also meet the following criteria:
- established prior to March 1, 2020;
- impacted adversely by the COVID-19 pandemic;
- viable and not experiencing other financial difficulties prior to March 1, 2020;
- have attempted to access other federal relief supports and were ineligible, rejected, or require funding for expenses that have not been supported, with priority given to applicants who were ineligible or rejected from other federal relief supports.
- Please review the South Lake Futures Program Guidelines document below for information regarding eligible costs and local priorities.
Applications can be submitted for:
- Loans of up to $40,000 to help address working capital needs.
- Review the Program Guidelines below. Contact us by telephone or email with any questions.
- Complete the RRRF Application Form below. Save the document with your business name in the file name. You may sign it digitally or print, sign and scan.
- Gather supporting information – see the required information in the application.
- Email all the required documents and application to the attention of Tom Ross at email@example.com