Status: Application Intake Closed
The Township of Brock has set up a $150,000 Emergency Response Benefit to support local businesses. The second application intake begins Monday, July 20th. This fund will grant eligible businesses who have seen a 30 per cent reduction in revenue up to a maximum non-repayable contribution of $3,500.
- Must be located in the Township of Brock;
- Must be a registered business (sole proprietorship, partnership, or corporation where the applicant is the major shareholder) or a not-for-profit organization that own their own building or operates a business
- Must demonstrate a 30 per cent loss of revenue due to COVID-19;
- Must provide 2018 or 2019 Tax Return (if available) and recent financial statements
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain operations for six months, prior to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Must be a year-round business operation
Businesses not eligible include
- Corporately owned franchises;
- Not-for-profit organization that do not own their own building or operate a business
- Charitable organizations;
- Multi-level marketing ventures; and
- Businesses that are strictly conducted online.
- If you or an immediate family member is receiving bi-weekly remuneration from the Township of Brock, the application will not
The funds will be given out as grants to qualifying local businesses with amounts ranging from $2,500 to a maximum of $3,500. The second intake for the program will be July 20 – August 4, 2020. For more information and eligibility requirements, please find the application below. To apply, please submit a completed copy to the attention of Amir at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your application is received, the CED Officer will acknowledge receipt of your application submission by email. If you do not receive an email, please contact the office. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that their application was received.