We are pleased to announce the Township of Brock has set up a $150,000 Emergency Response Benefit to support local businesses. This fund will grant eligible businesses who have seen a 30 per cent reduction in revenue, up to $5,000.
- Must be located in Brock;
- Must be a registered business (sole proprietorship, partnership or corporation where the applicant is the major shareholder);
- Must demonstrate a 30 per cent loss of revenue;
- Must provide 2018 or 2019 Tax Return (if available) and recent financial statements
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain operations for six months, prior to COVID-19 pandemic.
Businesses not eligible include
- Corporately owned franchises;
- Not-for-profit or charitable organizations;
- Multi-level marketing ventures; and
- Businesses that are strictly conducted online.
The funds will be given out as grants to qualifying local businesses with amounts ranging from $2,500 to a maximum of $5,000. The intake for the program will be June 1st – June 15th, 2020. For more information and eligibility requirements, please find the application below. To apply, please submit a completed copy to the attention of Amir at email@example.com. Once your application is received, the CED Officer will acknowledge receipt of your application submission by email. If you do not receive an email, please contact the office. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that their application was received.