COVID-19 1:1 Business Consultations
We recognize that local businesses and Social Enterprises in our community continue to face uncertainty from the impacts of COVID-19. That’s why South Lake Futures is providing Business Consulting Sessions through a partnership with WCM Consulting at no cost to you. In your one-on-one sessions with a Business Consultant, you can expect to receive technical and professional advice to assist you in adapting to the changing business landscape.
Examples of Support Services Include:
• Adapting workflows and processes (eg. digital needs assessment)
• Adapting and adopting a virtual sales platform
• Accessing new markets
• Answering other business-related questions
About WCM Consultants:
WCM was incorporated in 1989 and their team members have nearly 100 years of combined hands-on, diverse experience, split equally between working in industry and as independent consultants. This has included diverse sectors, with an emphasis on small and medium-size businesses, in the disciplines of business strategy, marketing, IT, web-site development, operations and operational financing. With the experience of mentoring and assisting hundreds of businesses, WCM team members have likely “been there and done that”.
Who is Eligible?
• Small and medium sized businesses
• Social Enterprises
• Not-for-profit organizations
• Must be located in the Town of East Gwillimbury, Georgina or the Township of Brock
Call us today to access this opportunity!
(905) 476-1244, or email Amir at firstname.lastname@example.org